What's Wrong with My Tablet? When Turned On, It Says "UIDs on the System are Inconsistent....?

Jeannie123

Aug 30, 2014
My tablet has been running kind of slow lately, I've had it for the previous 9 months with no problems and a few days ago, a message came on the screen when I turned it on that said "UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable." The only option it to click "I'm Feeling Lucky." When this happened I decided to do a factory reset. It worked fine for about 3 or 4 day. Now the same things happening. I also realize the time it switched to military time, and when I click youtube it says "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance." So I'm really confused. What should I do? I already did a factory reset. Is it some sites I'm going on or what?
Thanks!

Jeffrey

Super Moderator
Jul 27, 2014
It's most likely an app that is causing this problem. When you did your factory reset, did you allow all your apps to reinstall automatically? If so, the app causing the problem is back and still causing the problem.
I would do the factory reset again and say no to auto app install. Then add 1 app at a time until you identify the app causing this issue.