Where are my Downloads Stored?

MNH

Jul 9, 2023
I have a Lenovo model TB-8505F. Where are my downloads stored? I don't see a file app anywhere.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You need to install a file manager like Google Files or Speed Software's Explorer to view files. The files themselves will be stored in the downloads folder of your internal storage.

MNH

Jul 9, 2023
You need to install a file manager like Google Files or Speed Software's Explorer to view files. The files themselves will be stored in the downloads folder of your internal storage.
I installed Files by Google, and it works very well. Thank you.

Max Mad

Jan 17, 2024
Normally, files downloaded on Android devices are saved in the "Downloads" folder. You can try checking this folder using the built-in File Manager or Files app on your device.

If you don't see the files app or can't locate the storage location, you can try using a third-party File Manager app from the Google Play Store to manage and search for files on your device. me.

MNH

Jul 9, 2023
If you don't see the files app or can't locate the storage location, you can try using a third-party File Manager app from the Google Play Store to manage and search for files on your device. me.
I appreciate your response, but look at my Oct 14, 2023 post.

I installed Files by Google, and it works very well. Thank you.

Sometimes, in our haste to write a response, we don't read previous responses completely. I've done it before. It doesn't make one look good in the eyes of members on any forums.