Which of these 3 10" tabs would you recommend?

Dhansak

Feb 11, 2013
Hi All

After much procrastination I have decided it's time get an android tablet and would appreciate any advice you could give :)

I am looking for a 10" screen tablet that is reasonably quick and stable. My main uses will be watching video (file local to tablet - not streaming) and gaming - with a bit of surfing too of course. Although I work in a technical role (routers/switches etc) I don't have any particular knowledge in Android land so poss not the best person to go around rooting things yet! .... also after a heavy day I'm more inclined to chill rather than do more techie stuff! Basically the out-of-box experience is probably as far as I will be looking for awhile.

I live in the UK and would buy from a source there rather than direct from China. Budget approx £170 max - less is better!

So - I think I have narrowed it down to a choice of 3 (will consider alternatives of course)

PIPO M1
Sumvision Cyclone (the bluetooth version)
Ployer Momo 12

All experiences & opinions welcomed!

Many thanks

p.s. - also comments re connectivity to my bluetooth headphones (just for media not skype purposes) would be helpful - they are: Soundwear SD10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset. Have been using them with my android phone without problems - was amazed when a friend's Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10" couldn't even see them .... is this a common problem? Thanks.

p.p.s - sorry but this is sort of a double post - put this in the sticky a couple of days ago but no response - not sure how often people look there! Hope it's ok to put here :)