Which Tablet? Help Please

Luix

Nov 11, 2012
Hello everyone, after weeks and weeks of research and contacting sellers I am down to the below tablets. Looking into the reviews there is always very happy people with them but also a few not so good opinions (screen bleeding, no able to play iplayer...) I am not very technical so I really need the tablet to work straight forward out the box. Of course each seller tells me their one is the best one to have so I would like to get impartial advice from you guys. Please notice that my use will be internet browsing,reading iplayers,lovefilm/movies and the odd game (no into serious gaming). Looking into 9.7" or 10.1" ,IPS screen and jelly bean android.

MOMO11 Speed
Window N90
Cube U30GT
A1CS Fusion5 Xtra
A1CS Fusions Premium

I will also appreciate if you can recommend any other tablet similar to these.

Many thanks in advance
Luix

[h=1][/h]

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi again Luix, the best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

BTW Please don't post the same thing more than once on the forum. Thank you.

shijopj2012

Sep 8, 2012
Hello everyone, after weeks and weeks of research and contacting sellers I am down to the below tablets. Looking into the reviews there is always very happy people with them but also a few not so good opinions (screen bleeding, no able to play iplayer...) I am not very technical so I really need the tablet to work straight forward out the box. Of course each seller tells me their one is the best one to have so I would like to get impartial advice from you guys. Please notice that my use will be internet browsing,reading iplayers,lovefilm/movies and the odd game (no into serious gaming). Looking into 9.7" or 10.1" ,IPS screen and jelly bean android.

MOMO11 Speed
Window N90
Cube U30GT
A1CS Fusion5 Xtra
A1CS Fusions Premium

I will also appreciate if you can recommend any other tablet similar to these.

Many thanks in advance
Luix

Hello my friend,

I am also looking same like you...searching and contacting suppliers etc. In my view CUBE U30GT is the best option. I came to the following Tabs

Ainol Hero 10.1
Cube U30GT
Pipo M3
Pipo M2

I expect you to reply from you. If you have messenger we can have a discussion. Provide me your messenger ID. Please check your PM inbox as well.

Cheers...