Which one rank No' 1 - Help please...

nadavma28

Jul 7, 2012
Hi there, please I need your professional advice…

I wish to buy a new 9.7 inch, dual-core, Android 4 tablet around the price range of 220-240 USD, I was looking the web and found some 3-4 seemingly good and recommended tablet out there:

1) ONDA VI40 – dual-core (I think this is my favorite, good looking, very thin, doesn’t have a Bluetooth…L).
2) Gemei G9T – dual core
2) SmartQ Ten3 T15 – dual-core
3) Window N90 - Dual Core (I don’t like the closed port it look very cheap and can easy brake, other than that its looks like a great one…)
4) Ramos W22Pro
5) ACHO C908
6) Any other recommended tablet.

I love the Ampe a90 but it's not a dual-core, so… L

I wish to understand from you first of all about the quality of the materials the sturdiness of the unit. Second about how smooth the touch and usage operate. Third about the quality of the screen color and beauty and finally your overall impression.
It is important for me the "look and feel" of the tablet that it will be a pretty unit and thin as possible, Bluetooth (is good, but not really a must). As for storage I'm going to buy an additional 32GB any way.

· Which from them is completely not recommended and which is the best?

I know there are also other good more tablet on 10.1 inch size, but I prefer more the 4:3 ratio for tablets then 9:16 (I don’t watch a lot of movies on the tablet and I think that game and surfing is better on 4:3 and only movies are better on 9:16 – what's your opinion on the matter???

Thanks in advance for any of your help on my post.

P.S – Does anyone knows if http://www.onda-tablet.com are reliable and trust wordy, for I see they ask the smallest price (213 USD) for the ONDA VI40 32GB?

Nadav.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hello. this is the seller i usually use as i trust them. they are a supporting vendor on this forum so help is just a click away should you ever need it. they do not sell copy (OEM) tablets & offer shipping choices to suit your needs. i recommend them highly & have just received a yuandao n90 dual core, a very good tab from them which took only 5 days using dhl(my preferred courier). well worth looking at their site. whichever tab you choose, good luck.

nadavma28

Jul 7, 2012
Please Help!!!

So I decided to go for the Cube U9GT3 after a lot of time spent looking for the best tablet for me I think this is the best 9.7 inch tablet for me.
I saw the tablets in 2 places that I think on buying from:
In Merimobiles.com after free shipping it cost 270 $
Cube U9GT3 Dual Core RK3066 9.7inch IPS 1024*768 1.6GHz ICS 4.0.4 Dual Camera Bluetooth HDMI

In Richoose.com after free shipping it cost 240 $
Cube U9GT3 RK3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz 9.7 Inch IPS Screen Android 4.0 Tablet Bluetooth HDMI-Black [Cube U9GT3] - US$239.99 : Richoose

This is a good 30 $ different which is a lot…but Merimobiles is a good website with great support and reliability, Richoose is a site I don’t know a all, so what to do???
Did anyone here ever bought from – richoose.com, can I trust them that what I buy is what I get and its not just an OEM product for Cube, and that they will have good technical support.

Please advice.

Nadav.

nadavma28

Jul 7, 2012
Does any one already have the new Cube u9gt-3 Dual core 9.7'?
please tell me whats your imperssion from this tablet...