Which tablet is better? The Archos 101 or the Huawei Ideos s7?

Jake

Dec 12, 2010
Hello everyone, I am planning on asking for a tablet for christmas. I have narrowed my search down to two tablets, the Archos 101, and the Huawei Ideos s7. Which one is better and why?

Thanks.

ainyul

Nov 12, 2010
S7 because u have an unlocked phone included; ARCHOS 101 because of the bigger online dev community; your call (no pun intended)

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
I would say the S7 if resistive touch screen doesnt bother you. For me the size is a big win for the S7 the word Portable is taken away and sitting on the train with a big machine is a bit silly looking . but Ainyul has a great point good dev community for archos is great but thats because there no help from the Archos them selfs but i can see a good community starting for the S7 aswell

tyy10002

Nov 13, 2010
You can check out the s7 in a local bestbuy store, I have tried itbefore and did not like it. It was fast with market on it. The screen was not resposive and no 3D games.

101 is nice, I was thinking to get one but I ended up getting the viewsonic gtablet instead. After flashing a custom Rom, this tablet rocks, I got 2400 score of a quadrant test. Like someone mentioned in this forum, this tablet does not work well out of the box.

Good luck!