Which tablet to buy out of these two...CloudNine or Odna?

minimayhem

Mar 27, 2012
Hai guys,

I was hoping you could help me.

After a long time thinking about it I decided I wanted to buy a tablet, low to medium range thats got a price of £90-150 for mild gaming, reading, web browsing, movie watching, nothing to intense.

I spent a long time searching and was able to narrow down my choices to these two tablets -

CloudNine Neuropad2 Tablet - Now with Android 4.0 Tablet - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 1.5GHZ processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Comes with Facebook, a 720p Youtube player and Skype preinstalled.: Amazon.co.uk:

15% OFF Get Android 4.0.3 ICS 7'' HD capacitive touch screen Onda vi10 elite 1g ram 1.5ghz cpu 2160P tablet PC | tablets-world.com

So the Odna seems to have 512MB more RAM and the same processor, but the reviews tend to lean towards the CloudNine having better build quality, it also comes with a 1 year garantee, which is nice seeing as the Odna would be bought from a website that I believe exports from China, so no after sales I'm guessing.

The can get the Odna from the same seller as the CloudNine but it has no bag/screenprotector etc.

Anyway, which one seems like the better tablet?

Or if they seem bad, can you suggest another?

I appreciate your help!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Check ainol novo7 range. Chinese tablets are guaranteed but make sure you do business with reputable suppliers. I used mcbub but there are several supported vendors on this forum such as redtablets, spemall etc. These offer good value with after sales support on this site. Generally, if worse comes to worst you may have to pay to return but from what I've seen of the difference in price its still worth i-t most of the time.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hai guys,

After a long time thinking about it I decided I wanted to buy a tablet, low to medium range thats got a price of £90-150 for mild gaming, reading, web browsing, movie watching, nothing to intense.

I spent a long time searching and was able to narrow down my choices to these two tablets -

CloudNine Neuropad2 Tablet - Now with Android 4.0 Tablet - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 1.5GHZ processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Comes with Facebook, a 720p Youtube player and Skype preinstalled.: Amazon.co.uk:

15% OFF Get Android 4.0.3 ICS 7'' HD capacitive touch screen Onda vi10 elite 1g ram 1.5ghz cpu 2160P tablet PC | tablets-world.com

So the Odna seems to have 512MB more RAM and the same processor, but the reviews tend to lean towards the CloudNine having better build quality, it also comes with a 1 year garantee, which is nice seeing as the Odna would be bought from a website that I believe exports from China, so no after sales I'm guessing.

The can get the Odna from the same seller as the CloudNine but it has no bag/screenprotector etc.

I appreciate your help!

Hi minimayhem, welcome to the forum.
As userbe1155 said, you can take a look at the ainol novo 7 series tablets,they're hot selling among the market with good quality. Here you can find them with cheap price: Android 4.0 Tablets.
Yes, we're China site, but we also offer one-year free warranty for all of our products, you can rest assured of that to place your order in our site! Hope you'll have a good online tablet buying experience...:)

bayards08

Apr 4, 2012
Hi minimayhem, welcome to the forum.As userbe1155 said, you can take a look at the ainol novo 7 series tablets,they're hot selling among the market with good quality. Here you can find them with cheap price: Android 4.0 Tablets.Yes, we're China site, but we also offer one-year free warranty for all of our products, you can rest assured of that to place your order in our site! Hope you'll have a good online tablet buying experience...:)
The cloudnine has excellent feedback on the amazon UK site - where the seller is verified. Just ordered one.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hai guys,

I appreciate your help!

Onda Vi10 Elite is $139.99 with FREE shipping on androidinabox.com, Ainol Android tablets are also on huge promotion.