Wifi, bluetooth, GPS on/off widget (Nexus 7)

hammeraway

Nov 28, 2012
I am looking for a widget that will turn on and off wifi, bluetooth and GPS for the Nexus 7. I am currently using "power widget lite" which works perfectly except for one thing. Every time I turn on the tablet I get an error "Unfortunately Power Widget lite has stopped". This doesn't prevent the app from working, it is just a little annoying every time I turn the device on. I have tried the apps by Droidmania but they don't have the GPS app. I'm looking for three separate buttons not a power bar that occupies 3 or 4 spots. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Beryl

Sep 17, 2012
I am looking for a widget that will turn on and off wifi, bluetooth and GPS for the Nexus 7. I am currently using "power widget lite" which works perfectly except for one thing. Every time I turn on the tablet I get an error "Unfortunately Power Widget lite has stopped". This doesn't prevent the app from working, it is just a little annoying every time I turn the device on. I have tried the apps by Droidmania but they don't have the GPS app. I'm looking for three separate buttons not a power bar that occupies 3 or 4 spots. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is there a reason that the built-in Power Control widget doesn't work for you?