Wifi-only Xoom to be Available at Sam's Club, Gets a Preliminary Price Tag of $539

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
ZAymB.jpg

Droid Life is reporting that the wifi-only version of the Motorola Xoom is headed to Sam's Club. Someone has gone ahead a printed the price tag, and shows that the device may sell for for $539. This is lower than the previously expected $599 stated by Motorola. This adjusted price might make sense after the iPad 2's announcement yesterday.

Swingman

Feb 10, 2011
wow. that's a tempting price. Although it will probably sell out quickly and won't even get a shot at it.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
Not from America...so is Sam's Club like a normal retail store where anyone can get one?

xfeejayx

Feb 28, 2011
it's actually a 'club' store. you pay a yearly fee, but they also have lots of cheap stuff and sell many things in bulk. I know business owners that shop there for the stuff they sell in their stores because it's cheap enough.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
A good price drop to $539, but my prediction is in 6 - 8 months you will be able to pick up a Xoom for $399 ;)... i'll come back to this thread in 6-8 months and see how close I was.