WiFi Problems with a SuperPad VI

Erik182

Jan 11, 2012
I have a wifi problem with my superpad VI. I have to sit really close to my router to get internett access to the tablet or I have to use cable. Is it a software problem or a hardware problem? Im pretty new at this so I dont know what to do :(

Erik182

Jan 11, 2012
Its not the router. The router is new, got a new one for about 3-4 months ago..

Erik182

Jan 11, 2012
Its not the router. Ive tested it on a free public wifi . And i dont have a linksys router

tiquitos

Jan 20, 2012
The reason I join this forum was to get a solution to this same issue, hopefully someone will give us a solution.

alan.stanford

Nov 11, 2012
I have the same problem with mine. It's constantly 'scanning', 'connecting', then 'disconnected' before it completely connects. Sometimes it'll connect for a short period, but never for long, and it doesn't happen often. It shows signal strength is good. I know it's not the router as my phone and computer work flawlessly, and it does this both at work and at home. Does anybody know if there is a fix to this, or what might be causing this issue?
My tablet was ordered from beebond.com. The title for it was:
Elego Android 2.3 Tablet PC 10.1-inch 8GB MID 1G RAM GPS 1080p HDMI WiFi Camera
It came in a box that was labeled "SuperPAD VI".

JeanUK2012

Dec 20, 2012
I have the same problem with mine. It's constantly 'scanning', 'connecting', then 'disconnected' before it completely connects. Sometimes it'll connect for a short period, but never for long, and it doesn't happen often. It shows signal strength is good. I know it's not the router as my phone and computer work flawlessly, and it does this both at work and at home. Does anybody know if there is a fix to this, or what might be causing this issue?
My tablet was ordered from beebond.com. The title for it was:
Elego Android 2.3 Tablet PC 10.1-inch 8GB MID 1G RAM GPS 1080p HDMI WiFi Camera
It came in a box that was labeled "SuperPAD VI".

I have just posted under 'foreign tablets - Gome Tablets - Gome Flytouch - Gome Flytouch Problems'. Mine is called a Flytouch and came in a box labelled Super pad V10 and is doing exactly the same as you describe. It has also stopped connecting in free wifi areas so I know it is not the router. If you get an answer elsewhere please let me know here.:D