WiFi Problems

jaymanjii

Jan 29, 2011
hi ! some great reading all the above , its nice to see a great community online.

I'm a newbie to start with ,. that being said i just recieved my Wopad TR718D 7" android 2.1

my problem is i cant get online with it!, i see my wifi connection in my house, it says connected , signal strength is strong.
it says webpage not availible, to everthing i try to google ?! it has the MARKET app installed already, i try to login with my gmail accnt and it says "cant establish a reliable data connection to the server"------"this could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call customer care."

"customer care" ? who is that ?

PLEASE HELP or my WIFE is going to Brick ME!!! lol

thanks!!! jay..

RobertC

Apr 24, 2011
I have exactly the same issue with wifi. There is no internet connectivity. Have you found the solution for setting it up?

tapley

May 10, 2011
Having the same problem. It shows that it is "'Obtaining IP address" under my wireless connection. In the "Wi-Fi" sectioning it will show "Obtaining IP address from ----- at the same time. My wireless device line then shows "Remembered, secured with WEP". The Wi-Fi then it says "Unsuccessful". This then continues to cycle over and over. My wireless shows a wireless symbol with a lock. I can't get past this step.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Having the same problem. It shows that it is "'Obtaining IP address" under my wireless connection. In the "Wi-Fi" sectioning it will show "Obtaining IP address from ----- at the same time. My wireless device line then shows "Remembered, secured with WEP". The Wi-Fi then it says "Unsuccessful". This then continues to cycle over and over. My wireless shows a wireless symbol with a lock. I can't get past this step.

I believe it is asking for a security password/key...

Virgopal

Apr 25, 2012
I believe it is asking for a security password/key...
Yes..on my Android tablet,wifi was working fine and was accessing Internet.Suddenly today I find,wifi not turning on,showing "wifi error". wifi settings not opening, and cannot add wifi network,wifi notifications not working.
Pl suggest solution
(posted in Q/A thread also)
Thanks