Wireless issues on Android 2.3.4

Dec 4, 2011
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I didn't see any other place to post this thread, I recently purchased a Lenovo Idepad A1 and am having issues with my my connectivity at home. I can connect but the Ideapad scan for network every 30-60 seconds, it disconnects scans, then reconnects etc which is very annoying. I have already updated my routers firmware (which is a Belkin wireless N router) and have downloaded various wireless managers and have turned off auto scanning for wirelessa as well as sleep mode when tablet is idle..I have tried a factory reset and am running out of options. I am not sure if it is just my router *which is what I am leaning towards*..as it works fine anywhere else..any insight would be awesome.

Last edited:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi engagewithrage,

Hopefully someone with this device will be able to help you soon. Welcome to the board, glad you could join us and I hope that it's just a case of the router being the N band that is behind this, maybe there is a setting somewhere to remedy this constant scanning it seems to be doing.