Wm8650 7" Android tablet screen is frozen and I've tried everything I can...

aeryfaery7

Nov 23, 2011
I bought the Android 2.2 OS 7" Tablet WM8650 last June. It worked fine just the way it was for a while. I turned it on in July and the little android green man just sat there after I turned it on....nothing happened, I left him on for hours and he just sat there, not going to the main screen like it used to.

I have tried pressing the reset all button with a pin, it just shuts my tablet off and when I turn it on, up comes the green man again. I have tried holding the power button for certain amounts of time, to shut it on and off, I have tried connecting it to my computer, I have tried pressing the menu button, I have probably pressed every singly button in that tablet at different time lengths and together and that little green character just sits there.

The battery is fully charged but I don't know what to do. I keep reading about this ROM thing to download but I never put anything new on my tablet since I got it. I don't have an SD card for it because when I went to buy one, it crapped out on me like this. I didn't use any apps etc. yet on it, I barely used it and was just getting used to it.

Now, I tried all those things again to get it working after re-charging it. Even my husband can't figure it out and he's a technology genius type. I don't know what to do, please help?

aeryfaery7

Nov 23, 2011
Help? Anyone? This thing is driving me nuts I keep looking anywhere and everywhere for help for months and I can't seem to find any help :(

aeryfaery7

Nov 23, 2011
Seriously I get 100+ Views and not a single answer or clue to help me out. For such a great forum I am actually disappointed....

MissGeorgina

Feb 7, 2013
Hi, my adroid had just frooze today, i came online to checkup what help i could get and havnt gotten anywhr....

BUT I FIXED MINE :D

all i did was connect it to my laptop via usb, then held the power button for like 8seconds until it turned off.....it wont turn on during usb mode after it had frooze, so i disconnected the usb and then turned it on. its now fully functional and im happy that i didnt have to reset it. HOPE THIS WORKS FOR U AND ANYONE ELSE THAT READS THIS