wondermedia wm8560 support email to get extra apps and auto upgrade of os

adiocontrol09

Jun 10, 2012
hi all
i am compiling a list of users that would like to get involved to send a email to wondermedia to try and get more support for the wondermedia wm8560 tablet. to allow all apps from google play and other market places and to allow auto upgrades of the operating system if this is something you would like to get involved with please let me know with usernames from this forum so i can add them to the list of users on the email to try and convince wondermedia to allow this on the tablet so we can use the entire google play site and apps. or we can mass send emails to the support address to get more notice. the address is [email protected]. below is them email message i plan to send :

i have a tablet with model number of wondermedia wm8560 and was wondering why most of the apps on google play are not supported like adobe flash and google chrome. and why the tablet doesnt auto update the android opperating system from 2.2 to latest. is there any chance as there is loads of people across the world that have the same problem of adding support on google play for the apps and allowing a auto system update on this tablet to allow the newest android operating system below is a list of othere users of this tablet that would like to see this happen 2 please.

adiocontrol09

Jun 10, 2012
added you in to the email if you know any more people to help please get them to let me know thank you

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Some apps flat out won't work no matter what because it just doesn't have the hardware required. This is not just a software issue. As far as the Google Market - search the forum, there are a number of posts that tell you how to get it on your tablet with the stock ROM.

adiocontrol09

Jun 10, 2012
i understand that but apps like facebook adobe flash the normal apps that use use on tablet dont work as google play says incompatable unless you know of a browser that i can install on the tablet that plays flash games etc so i can do the bits i want without having to spend a large sum of money on a new tablet

Last edited:

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
I would recommend upgrading to Uberoid. It's not a browser - more a new operating system but it will improve the performance and allow more apps to work on the tablet. Check out the links in my sig.