www.androidtabletspcs.com Fake substitutions.

dell

Jan 19, 2012
have ordered mine from the link I gave, guy selling it has been amazing, emails me within 5 mins of my questions and assures me his stock is direct from Zenithink. Really pleased I got a refund from Ebellking and as Dustysue says AVOID!!

wmck6167

Feb 4, 2012
I ordered a Zenithink ZT 280 C91 from Ebay good seller in Jan. 2012. Then I upgraded to Ice Cream 4.0 from company website. Everthing is running smooth and fast.(I found I need to turn on "Force GPU rendering in Developer options in setting). I was surprised with the color which is richful than viewsonic gtablet. Mine has no bluetooth so it should be the real one. Check with the Wi-Fi connection ran at 150Mbs, so it shall be b/g/n.

Dustysue

Jan 23, 2012
Finally got my tablet, came with the name "Zepad"? But I must admit I like it, the screen is crystal clear and seems to work great, sadly some things I try to download it tells me that it is not compatible :(
Seems very well made and sturdy, it's manual is for 2.3 but has come with 4.0 installed, would love a manual as sadly I am extremely new to Android but I suppose I will get there in the end (maybe??) But overall quite pleased.

Brone

Jan 26, 2012
Finally got my tablet, came with the name "Zepad"? But I must admit I like it, the screen is crystal clear and seems to work great, sadly some things I try to download it tells me that it is not compatible :(
Seems very well made and sturdy, it's manual is for 2.3 but has come with 4.0 installed, would love a manual as sadly I am extremely new to Android but I suppose I will get there in the end (maybe??) But overall quite pleased.
Manuals come in Chinese language, I wouldn't think you would need it anyway

Apr 18, 2012
Hello,

At least you guys got something from them, i got nothing, they only took my money and dind't give me anything instead.
I have made an order for 2 tablets at the cost 352$ for all the order and after they took my money from my credit card they sent me an e-mail asking me to pay them through paypal saying that it will last to much to get my money from my credit card, alltough they allready did that, so they wanted me to give them 700 $ for nothing. And they didn't tricked me with that e-mail they only scared me and i asked the to cancel my order. And they said that they did canceled my order and that they sent my money back on 11 february and that was it. I have talked to them and the only think that they are saying is"Please wait more because you will get the money back". And it have been pased more the 2 months and .....nothing. Can anyone tell me how can i do something so at least to stop them to keep steal money from people?

yash3339

May 24, 2012
Very sorry to know of you friends being scammed. I request everyone to have patience and research, research and research before going ahead..
I myself am a really impatient person but thanks to my ongoing exams I can't buy a tablet at the moment.. So I'm using this time to read more.