Yes, I'm New, How Did You Guess?

lalabugu

Dec 14, 2012
Hello-:rolleyes:

I just bought a Coby MID8042-4.

I live in Orange County California.

I used to fix (hardware) and program (software) desktop and laptop computers for a living. Now they are pretty much obsolete which puts me out of a job here real soon im sure.

Im an idiot when it comes to anything tablet. I just got mine a week ago and am totally lost. Will be needing lots of help and assistance for sure.

Thanks for putting up with me in advance.

Much love and respect to all.
KK

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find what you need here, lots of people with lots of experience!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Welcome lalabugu, with your background you will be running around helping others soon!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello KK,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Then, click this link to the Coby Generation 3 forum to start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about regarding your tablet.

Enjoy that new tablet and the forum!
Spider

sajkla

Dec 13, 2012
I know how you feel. Bought mine in Dubai and i live in SA.
Can't connect to wi-fi and have search the net but still no joy. it just keeps on scanning......
Help

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi sajkla, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to you as well. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Have you tried unplugging your router for about 30 seconds and plugging it back in. Resetting the router often solves that problem. If that doesn't work, click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section and start a new thread there asking for help.