yet another newbie

TheMakboul

Aug 3, 2012
Hey just found the this forum yesterday and it looks pretty cool. I recently got a tablet SYTAB10ST which is what brings me here. I found this thread about my tablet and it seems to have a lot of info but i would appreciate it if someone could point me to a few threads that just cover the basics like getting androot on there and rooting the device. oh i'm a web developer so i'm pretty comfortable working with linux and editing code.
Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi TheMakboul, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. If you do a forum search, using the search box on any forum page just below "Settings" and "Logout" in the upper right corner of the page, you'll find a lot of threads regarding your tablet. Using "SYTAB10ST" as a search argument resulted in 45 hits. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/search.php?searchid=3040052 Most of them are in the Sylvania Tablets forum as you might expect, and that would be the place to ask any questions you might have that are specific to your tablet. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!