Zeki 7" Tablet Apk Installs

Mar 10, 2011
New user to the Android Market.
I received a gift the Zeki 7" Table Android 4 (Ice Cream).
Located in New York State

I've read the manual but it does not provide instructions on how to download and install apk apps, so I'm at a lost here.
I like technology, convenience and have limited knowledge about this device. Help, please anyone. Otherwise, my new toy will become useless to me.

Thanks for your time. I await a response while I continue to search for answers through other threads on this site.

Also have an Archos 7 but can't watch movies or play games because of Adobe Flash. So a friend got me this Zeki so I could be able to do that.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi deborah, congratulations on your new Zeki 7" tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. You should find the information you need to download and install apps from the Android Market here: Get Started - Google Play Help Just click that link. I'm also moving your thread to the Zeki 7" (TB782B) forum. If you have any further difficulty with the apps, the folks there are familiar with your tablet and hopefully will be able to help you along. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

FiOS_Dan

Oct 20, 2012
Hi Deborah--just recently got my TB782B so happy to share discoveries/tips with you. So far I am hooked on the little fella which has pretty much replaced my 11.6" HP netbook on business trips. Running it now with a kick stand case from eBay ($7.95) and an OTG cable from Amazon ($.83) to enable a USB mouse. So far so good. :)

Last edited:

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
That cable sounds cool, Dan. The main thing I miss on my Zeki is arrow keys... and every time I try to edit a post I'm writing it brings up all my prior posts and tries to substitute one of them. But I'm getting a ton of use from this baby.

Last edited:

TaekwonBo

Nov 20, 2012
Has anyone had issues getting netflix to open?

I installed it from the Amazon app store however when I go to open the app a black screen appears then closes. I found on XDA developers forum that there was a problem with Netflix and ICS and not the tablet. There was also a link to an alternate download at tinyurl.com/nflx180 which fixed the problem.

Wondering who else had this problem?

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
Sounds like a new topic... sorry I don't know the answer. I tried installing that but you need to already have a netflix account and I don't much care to.