Zenithink 10 android 2.2 User Instructions, Manual

Brianc1952

Feb 24, 2011
Does anybody have any instructions on how to use android 2.2 os.
I have a Zenithink that came with useless instructions. I am reasonably computer literate but I cannot figure out the file manager system or how to use the office program amoung others.
Thanks in advance for replies

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
for a file manager i use the app "astro"
for office apps get "documents to go"

the user manual is not going to talk about apps or the android operating system

gustav2011

Mar 1, 2011
I think the manuals for these tablets is a joke. I wish there was a law against sending out items with out at least the very basic driving instructions. Tech support is non-existant and the great help we get from forums are the only way you learn to drive these littlr beasts. It's a shame really as they could be really useful.

ainsley

Apr 11, 2011
Received the pretty ZT180 as a gift 3 months ago, could not find operating instructions. No prob, I can build windows systems no prob, bugger why can't I get this damn thing to work.
Have limited success in reading ebook, but not as it should be. Almost had a wireless connection to Google but it kept refusing my login. I'm with you - Helppppppp!

guiverc

May 14, 2011
I'm guessing no-one has yet created a Android HOWTO (user documentation).

My dreambook instruction guide told me how to turn on, that I should install a mini-SD card (but not even how to insert it) and that's all.

The only documentation I've found is for programmers (creating apps). If anyone has discovered any documentation on use - I would appreciate it too.

sabboo

Jun 11, 2011
For zt180 g2:I felt that way for about three weeks. It passes.You just have to use it and be open to a different way of computing. One app at a time. One screen at a time. That's how you need to see it. It isn't Windows and doesn't want to be. Launching an app hides what is below it, like a deck of cards. Get to the lower window by closing what's on top. Closing an app doesn't kill it, just hides it. To go back to where you were just relaunch the app... really just pops it back up since it was still running.Start with android market, install some free stuff esp. games and learn to interface with a touchscreen.