Zenithink C91 - best tablet for the price (around 240$)?

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
I've been looking through quite a few tablets lately and I've come to the conclusion that Zenithink C91 is the optimal choice for a tablet for around 240$. Why?

First it has a Cortex A9 1Ghz processor - you can see some rankings of the chipsets here - http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...droid-tablets-market-classified-chipsets.html

Second, it has enough RAM (from what I've seen it's common for newer tablets to have 512mb ram).

It has 8GB (if you have a different model it could have more) nand-flash.

One of the best things (if you are looking for a tablet with a bigger screen size) is its screen which is 10.2'' .

Another great thing is that the screen is capactive.

As an extra comes the camera and the 3g usb module.

Of course it has some drawbacks:

Like the battery life which should last for around 4 hours (but who knows).

Also it has a "pretty old" android - version 2.3 gingerbread - it's not a really old version of the OS, but with the Honeycomb and Ice-Cream sandwich version, I guess we could consider gingerbread "a little" outdated for a new tablet...

You could look in Ownta and see for yourselves the difference in pricing and specs with the other tablets...

Of course, if somebody has any other ideas I'd like to hear them.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi!

Also it has a "pretty old" android - version 2.3 gingerbread - it's not a really old version of the OS, but with the Honeycomb and Ice-Cream sandwich version, I guess we could consider gingerbread "a little" outdated for a new tablet...

Actually, android 2.3 gingerbread is still new among China tablet PC, you can rarely find a tablet PC with honeycomb in the market at the moment, so, it's actually not a outdated tablet.:)
Yes, the C91 can be called an updated ZT-180 - which was a really hot selling tablet last year. the manufacturer upgrade this C91 10.2 tablet PC with both appearance and performance. maybe this will be another hot selling 10" tablet PC...
and there's a 7" one with cortex A9 processor also be called: C71, with five-point multi-touch capacitive screen and android 2.3 OS, here's the link: 7 Inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3OS Tablet PC with Amlogic Cortex A9 Processor - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China