ZT-280 C71 - A Ton Of Issues I Need Help With

karoshio

Jun 14, 2012
Hey all,

Just got my first tablet today, a nice cheap one to start out and see if I like the idea of it, etc.

Anyway, it's the ZT-280 C71, the 1GB RAM one.

I am having the following issues so if anyone can help solve any of them I would greatly appreciate it.

• Wifi Connection Is Bad + Drops out. It works okay for a while then disconnects or just times out over and over. My IPhone, two laptops, netbook and PSP work perfect at the same distance.
  • I can't access files. I'm not sure if this is an issue but I thought when plugging into the computer I could open it to add files.
  • It came running ICS and I wanted to get some apps(obviously) but it says that Facebook and Twitter are not compatable, is this just the tablet? Seems odd two massive apps like that can't work on it.
  • Charging seems strangely slow, almost as if it's not charging. I was given a single USB to micro-usb cord and a wall charger to usb adpater although in the instructions manual it says the small hole to the left of the USB port is for charging.. This one just confused me.

There was a few other things, I'm forgetting now. I should of wrote these all down..

Anyway if anyone has any info that'd be great. The wifi is my biggest concern as this point.