ZT-280 C91 - Problems while updating to newest ICS

rubendleon

Apr 10, 2012
I'm trying to update my touchpad10 (which actually have ICS) with a new ICS firmware.. why? Because from the moment I bought it I'm having apps crashing issues all the time, and tablet restart..so I thought it;s due to the software and that's why I wanna update the firmware. Thing is I cann't..because even if I follow step by step the update process, by using several micro-SD cards (32GB, 8GB, 2GB and finally tried a 1GB card) it do not works for me. Attached goes an image of the error that I'm experiencing....don't know quite sure how to solve that bootloader error, and I'm quite sure the issue do not is related to the micro-SD card because I've tried several.

Here are three pics that could be of help:

- Ram Memory
- Tablet details
- Update error

Basically what I need to understand is what exactly means the error [ E:Bad bootloader arguments "(null)" ]..which is showed while trying to perform an ICS UPDATE....is this kind of bootloader error something common that happens when something is missing on android tablets ? any hardware error? a corrupt bootloader ?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited:

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
You have a touchpad 10? Do you have a barcode label on the device with a specific model number? I actually see the bar code in your last picture...

what does that read? (will be able to tell what files you need along with the model).

Last edited:

rubendleon

Apr 10, 2012
Yes it do not says anything about 2n, 3n o 3a... but idolian on his website, points to the three models and them says that you can try each of them.. but by trying each I got nothing! :(

Dutch88

Apr 1, 2012
does you have any info on the tag? Or any other markings? Are u sure you don't have the C91 UPGRADE 1024MB model.....? (Its not compatible with the 3a,3n or 2n) Can u type out what yur tag says?

Last edited: