ZT-280 C91 Won't Boot

Shreena

Nov 20, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, its my first post so apologies if this is a topic that has already been discussed. I did look through all the threads but didn't find a post matching this model.

I have a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 which is not booting up. I get the android sign and that's it, it won't go any further. I haven't done any firmware updates so it can't be that. I've tried resetting with a pin, tried leaving it on charge overnight but no joy.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance

Shreena

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, its my first post so apologies if this is a topic that has already been discussed. I did look through all the threads but didn't find a post matching this model.

I have a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 which is not booting up. I get the android sign and that's it, it won't go any further. I haven't done any firmware updates so it can't be that. I've tried resetting with a pin, tried leaving it on charge overnight but no joy.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance

Shreena
What does the model# on your barcode sticker say?
Which version tablet is it? (ZT-280 C91 H1_2n, ZT-280 C91 H1_3n, ZT-280 C91 H1_3a, ZT-282 C91 Upgrade H3_1a, or ZT-282 C91 Upgrade H3_1n?)
What ROM is/was on your tablet?
Most probably you'll have to reflash a ROM to your tablet....

Last edited:

Shreena

Nov 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your replies. I have managed to get the tablet working by reflashing the ROM.

Thank you omarahum for the suggestion. I really appreciate your help