ZT PAD Android 4 battery life

DeForest

Apr 12, 2012
I recently purchased a 10.2" ZTPAD running Android 4. It took some getting used to as I had only used desktop and laptop pcs before and nothing touchscreen. But now I love it and use it a lot.
However one of the main reasons I purchased it was because of the proported long battery life. I have found this not to be the case. Although the ad said I should get 5-6 hours from the battery the most I am getting is 2.5 and that is with WIFI and everything else I can think of switched off and the screen brightness turned down to the point I can just see it.

With WIFI enabled I get an hour!

I contacted the supplier and they said to charge the battery for 5-6 hours for the first few charges.

But although I tried this from the start I found that the charge only goes for 2 hours. After that the pad says that the battery if fully charged and stops charging. So I can't charge it for 5-6 hours.

Do I have a faulty battery?

Has anyone else any ideas of anything I can switch off to conserve battery life?

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Hi DeForest,

I'd see if you could send your unit back for service. I have the upgraded C91 which has a 7,000 mhz battery. I get between 5½ & 6½ hours of battery life with every thing working. It's pretty obvious that your tablet is defective.

Rob

digdig1

May 23, 2012
Man, hello.
Some time ago my computer is broken, and the same problem, was very anxious to playthe game very unhappy, so to repair the computer, but customers want to change the battery, and expensive, when a friend told me a website to buy a battery, and noweverything is fine. Good luck!