Are you Getting A Nook Color 2? [Poll]

Will you be getting a Nook Color 2?

• I am totally getting one!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Depends on specs/price

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Depends on rootability

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have a Nook Color who need anything else?

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isnt Amazon Kindle fire a lot better??

No, at best it is exactly equal to the $50 price difference (no mic or sd card slot for example).

Yes, there are some nice tablets if you go up in price but $200 is a big difference. If cost is important you could get 2 Fires for that price or a Nook Color and a Nook Tablet. Just depends on what you want and how much you want to pay

No, at best it is exactly equal to the $50 price difference (no mic or sd card slot for example).

Yes, there are some nice tablets if you go up in price but $200 is a big difference. If cost is important you could get 2 Fires for that price or a Nook Color and a Nook Tablet. Just depends on what you want and how much you want to pay

Yes, that was part of my thinking as well. I was trying to find the best fit for (in my case) the $250 or less category. With the B&N discount I got the Tablet for less.

The first Nook Tablets have been delivered. Has it been rooted yet? Does anyone know if it has Bluetooth?

I haven't seen a report on the Nook Tablet yet, but the Fire is already rooted and a hardware tear down revealed unused bluetooth just like the Nook Color. I suspect it will be the same for the Nook Tablet. Give it a day or two and we'll know.

>Will you be getting a Nook Color 2?

I've had my Nook Color for about nine months now and love it. After playing around with a few 10" tablets I've decided that my next tablet will be larger than 7".
I'll probably end up with an iPad 3 if current predictions about it are correct. The source code for ICS has been released, so a jail broken iPad 3 will probably be able to dual boot iOS and CM9.

Back