Best Office Apps for Tablets

Jan 30, 2015
Hello everybody, this time I would like to know about what are the best office apps for tablets in the opinion of the users because I normally use a lot excel and word documents and I want to install a good app in my tablet (iRulu 7 inches). I get different options like OfficeSuite 8, WPS Office and DocstoGo apps installed and I have tried some others but I didn't like them... unfortunately because I live in Cuba I can't use any app who connects to google store (here there isn't wifi or free internet access) and therefore I can't install QuickOffice, GoogleDocs, or MS Office for android... So I'm waiting for all your advices in this topic... thanks to all...

Juan Carlos
Cuba

You picked the 3 I would have suggested. WPS in particular has a great rating on the Play Store.

office suite 8 always best for all tablet users.

I installed too but I prefer the WPS suite because it's simpler but equally strong. Of course the Office Suite 8 Pro is the best but you have to pay it in Google Play and I can't from my country. Thanks anyway

FWIW I think you made the right decision Juan. I recently replaced MS Office on my PC with WPS and couldn't be more pleased. As you say, it's simpler and equally strong. Faster too!:)

FWIW I think you made the right decision Juan. I recently replaced MS Office on my PC with WPS and couldn't be more pleased. As you say, it's simpler and equally strong. Faster too!:)

You're right Spider, I installed and use the WPS suite in my W7 system some time ago and I liked it more than MS Office, but the bad thing is they only have an english version, it doesn't support spanish language and I need spanish... at this time I use LinuxMint 17.1 OS with LibreOffice and although I also have a WPS suite installation package but the LibreOffice suite is good enough.. in my tablet I only use WPS office.. very good and with a new version...

I recently replaced MS Office on my PC with WPS and couldn't be more pleased. As you say, it's simpler and equally strong. Faster too!:)..???

I did it some time ago when I used Windows XP and the only bad thing is they don't have an spanish version... recently I switch to LinuxMint with Libre Office and all is good for me... but for my tablet I prefer the WPS package because I have more screen space...

Back