C91 Upgrade dont boot

Trytogetme

Sep 7, 2012
Hi, my wife used her C91 Upgrade and give it to me today. It wont boot up.
I only see Zenithink Boot-Screen and then a black screen appears. But with Backlights.
So I try presing Vol+ and Vol- and Camera Button during bootup. Dont help.
Then i download the latest firmware from Zenithink and put it on the SD-Card. Bootup doesnt work.
Any Ideas?

Sry for my bad english!

Here I upload a Video with the boot process, on the SD Card is the newest Rom from Zenithink but it wont upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, first try unplugging the ac charger when you do this, it's been known to cause issues with this procedure. Just checking, you have the update files in a folder called zt-update in the root directory of your sd card?

Hey mate, first try unplugging the ac charger when you do this, it's been known to cause issues with this procedure. Just checking, you have the update files in a folder called zt-update in the root directory of your sd card?
Thanks for responding!
Yeah I tried with AC-Adapter and without! On the video you see the adapter because i try to full unload the device. But it dont work for me. And the update files are indeed in the zt-update folder.

Hmmm... Have you tried anything other than the files from Zenithink; like a custom ROM for example?

There is a new rom with updated boot images etc. Have you tried that?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Also... What software are you using from Zenithink site. ZT280 C91 UPGRADE? You know there's a ZT102 C91 upgrade too? You might be using the wrong software!

The kernels are different hence why you won't boot up

Back