Dropping 8GB of storage together with the price

I somehow doubt the Fire will drop in price, they seem to be selling just fine, but we can always hope. I love a good price war!

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Android Tablet Forum

Barnes & Noble cut the price on its Nook Color to $169 from $199 and introduced a Nook Tablet with 8 gigabytes of memory that will cost $199. The first version of the tablet, introduced in the autumn, was priced at $249.

Overall sales rose 5 percent to $2.44 billion, while the Nook business, including e-books and the devices, rose 38 percent to $542 million.

Barnes & Noble maintained its forecast of full year company sales of $7 billion to $7.2 billion. The Nook business is expected to generate $1.5 billion in the fiscal year ending in April.

Source: Barnes & Noble profit down, cuts Nook prices: Thomson Reuters Business News - MSN Money

Great price $169. fir the nook color....if then we could get an ICS card fully working....

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

Great price $169. fir the nook color....if then we could get an ICS card fully working....

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

I have actually been quite happy with the second build of ICS. It seems to run great. It could use better deep sleep though since I think CM7 still has a better sleep battery life.

Naturally they waited till a week after I got mine. But I got it for $225 on a buy it with a MasterCard deal they had going and $25 more for double the memory isn't bad. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself.:cool:

Naturally they waited till a week after I got mine. But I got it for $225 on a buy it with a MasterCard deal they had going and $25 more for double the memory isn't bad. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself.:cool:

I'm pretty sure you are in your return window :)

I'm pretty sure you are in your return window :)

Sounds like you don't agree the extra memory is worth $25.:eek: Also, I might get hurt trying to pry it out of my wife's hands long enough to exchange it.:cool: BTW So far, she gives a thumbs up to that Napoleon's Pyramids free book.

If you bought it at B&N you can write them and get your tablet discounted..don't forget to tell them that you are a customer, you own a nook color as well and how much you love them . I can write it for you if you want to.. ...companies like my accent! :)
and
Samsung Galaxy Note

the onboard storage is not a big deal since it has a sd card, but the ram being lowered is not a good trade-off I think.

Back