Euogo FR-809

derekjsmith

Dec 16, 2010
Just received mine today from Euogo very fast shipping only 3 days :)

I do have a questions, how do you put it to sleep? None of the button do with a single press or hold.

It does sleep and I can set the sleep timeout. It's just when I go to put it in my bag I would like to force to sleep now and lock.

I may have been wrong and misread information then. Sorry about that. There is a bug for related to sleep mode I have been reading though. sed to be issues with the device being unable to wake from sleep.

Perhaps Lock Screen Widget - Android app on AppBrain

I have read a user using Pluslock in combination with Nosleep. Not sure if your market is working out of the box, or if you need to grab this from another device.

Thanks I wil grab a copy of the "Lock Screen Widget".

Yes my Android Market place was working out of the box plus the one Euogo includes from their own. Also the FR-809 was set to allow foreign downloads.

Thanks I wil grab a copy of the "Lock Screen Widget".

Yes my Android Market place was working out of the box plus the one Euogo includes from their own. Also the FR-809 was set to allow foreign downloads.

I tried that and a couple of others and no luck. The screen goes blank and none of the buttons will bring it back. I have noticed also that when the tablet screen timesout it does not shut off it just goes down to the lowest backlight setting.

So what I need is an app that just sets the tablet into the locked state.

Back