Next 7S Issues

Franspun

Jul 24, 2012
Just bought one of these from Big Lots. Very disappointed I can't access Google Play, of course now I know Nextbook apparently doesn't link up. I am also getting a message that says "There are problems with the security certificate for this site" when I try to visit certain sites online. All of them are sites I know to be safe and access on my other devices (Acer Iconia and Laptop). Anyone else encountering this message?

Also I hoped to be able to use this device to read my Nook books, but it refuses to download them even when I am logged in to my library.

I am seriously considering hacking this device because I don't have that much money invested in it (Got it for $89!) but I have never done that before. May have to get my very computer literate grandson to help as he is fearless about going where I fear to tread.

The warnings mean your date and time are wrong. Set your date to current year month and day.

Hi,
I have nextbook 7s. I need its firmware original. Because when i put other 7s or premium it touch do not work. Please any body can help me for nextbook 7s firmware.Please

waiting
Thanks
Br, Raja

Back