Sub $200 Capacitive Screen Tablet - Any comments?

zarniwoop

Dec 2, 2010
Hi All,

Considering the following tablet, any opinions or comments?

Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 Touch Screen Support Flash Bluetooth Gps Wifi - US$ 196.00

Cheers

Zarniwoop

if it had an HDMI output, it would be the best tablet for under $200....on paper of course

IT's not capactive or multi touch.... read through the reviews.... nowsupplier says it's resistive single touch on the second page of the reviews/comments. Quite misleading though as I was very close to ordering this tablet myself.

IT's not capactive or multi touch.... read through the reviews.... nowsupplier says it's resistive single touch on the second page of the reviews/comments. Quite misleading though as I was very close to ordering this tablet myself.

Well spotted :)

Nice to see that the specs are a flexible option. :rolleyes:

Back to the Wits A81E+

nevermind, being dumb! I am wondering if the only difference between the A81E+ and the A81G is 3G capability? Also not seeing where either is multi-touch??

Full size USB and 3G I believe.

Although for the application I have in mind the Wopad looks very nice.

We can only hope for a capacitive screen.

I have no clue what Pandawill is selling. Someone can check with them.

Maybe the one from pandawilll is capacitive..... but i'll believe it when I see it. IF this was truly a capacitive screen, 2.2, ran flash, for under $200 I probably already would have ordered two. At this point I am strongly leaning towards giving up on finding a decent 2.2 tablet for under $200. Really need flash so these two girls can play webkinz, club penquin, etc.

Back