3.1 for me, nothing but grief !!

jhelms4461

May 1, 2011
Got 3.1 yesterday, fore closures galore, lag , freezing , and no way to go back to 3.0 !! big disappointment......completely ruined my tablet experience, removed all downloaded apps (all 5 ) no change, Facebook gives me fits now, will not type in the upright position, not at all a happy camper !!!!!!!!!!!

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Got 3.1 yesterday, fore closures galore, lag , freezing , and no way to go back to 3.0 !! big disappointment......completely ruined my tablet experience, removed all downloaded apps (all 5 ) no change, Facebook gives me fits now, will not type in the upright position, not at all a happy camper !!!!!!!!!!!

You have a warranty.
Use it.

spiritbabe30

Jun 5, 2011

bro, i think mine is fine so far. Do you completely update in a **** without any interruption??

dacarter

Jun 24, 2011
Strange, 3.1 is working great for me, and all the forced closes I was having, even while looking at this forum, seem to be fixed.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
I need to ask...
You installed the official OTA update right? Not the leaked update?

I have the official OTA 3.1 update and have had none of the issues you mentioned. :/

*(BTW, in case you didnt know, OTA = "Over The Air")

jhelms4461

May 1, 2011
Yes it is the official ota update, never dabbled in rooting or changed anything that came standard, removed all downloaded apps, done factory reset, been through all forums on issues, i guess warranty is whats left, just numerous problems that were not present before update, my tab worked fine!
if there was a way to uninstall 3.1 and reload it, that might help, but alas i don't believe there is a way to do that !!!