9.7 inch APad Freescale imx515 Cortex A8 Android 2.2 MultiTouch Tablet

austin84

Feb 10, 2011
Its a great tablet very fast to for the so called Chinese crap lol

Right guys i will send you the link i was sent when you download it theres 3 files:-
A, B AND INSTRUCTIONS

Each tablet is different but I tried a an installed with no trouble BUT NO TOUCH SCREEN AT ALL!
Then insrtalled b and bobs ur uncle

I'm no techie but i just unziped A or B and put the files one to a micro sd put that in my tablet( when its off) and plu in the charger an it powers right up!

it will be in chinese so just change the language in the android settings (look for the key/keyboard symbol)

Any other help u need just call i know how frustrating this can be!

The link!:-

Files for MG106C.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

let me know how u get on guys!

cheers Austin

ksporry

Nov 26, 2010
Well smarty bollocks just installed my new firmware "my supplier" sent me and is working great! So no need to send it back! Thanks for your unhelpful comments eitherway!
Relax buster, no need to get arsy! What I say is generally true. I live in China so I know how reliable things can be here, probably better than you. Just trying to protect you from potentially further losses, so please drop the attitude, thank you very much.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
If you paid by paypal start a dispute before you send it back, they will lie to you, will not give refund, they will offer to fix it and you must wait months to get it back, if they ever really send it!
I have been geting run around for over a month after returning mine & my sons with the same problem as yours, I do not think once they get your money they really give a ****!

Last edited:

ksporry

Nov 26, 2010
I can tell you some amusing stories, but we would be digressing.
As a potential solution to the problems reported above, you could open up the unit, disconnect the battery, and disconnect something that looks like what could be the power manager. When you hold the unit horizontally with the 30-pin connector to your right, there is a connector on the main motherboard on the top-right corner. Pull that one as well as the main battery connector to the motherboard. Plug both back in, close your unit and try to reboot. I found this out after I thought I bricked my unit when I tried to boot into recovery mode (which I thus found out, my unit doesn't have...)

Back to the file, I have a question on it: The instructions are pretty simple. A bit too simple.
My unit has 2 TF cards. An internal one and an external one. Does this method assume opening up the tablet, take out the internal TF card, and put the unzipped files for A or B on the internal TF card?
I'm not sure if dropping them on the external TF card would work, because the unit doesn't use that to boot.
It would also be useful to know if we should use A, B or first A then B.

austin84

Feb 10, 2011
I can tell you some amusing stories, but we would be digressing.
As a potential solution to the problems reported above, you could open up the unit, disconnect the battery, and disconnect something that looks like what could be the power manager. When you hold the unit horizontally with the 30-pin connector to your right, there is a connector on the main motherboard on the top-right corner. Pull that one as well as the main battery connector to the motherboard. Plug both back in, close your unit and try to reboot. I found this out after I thought I bricked my unit when I tried to boot into recovery mode (which I thus found out, my unit doesn't have...)

Back to the file, I have a question on it: The instructions are pretty simple. A bit too simple.
My unit has 2 TF cards. An internal one and an external one. Does this method assume opening up the tablet, take out the internal TF card, and put the unzipped files for A or B on the internal TF card?
I'm not sure if dropping them on the external TF card would work, because the unit doesn't use that to boot.
It would also be useful to know if we should use A, B or first A then B.

I can only tell you what did personally, which worked for me. I used the external micro tf/sd. a and b are folders with files in, you should only use a on it's own or b on it's own and try them and see which one works best for your tablet for example:- I tried a first and everything was great apart from no touch screen so I moved on to b which is running perfectly as we speak, I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you but I have posted my info and the link just to try and help out

ksporry

Nov 26, 2010
ok, so I assume you diodn't start up in recovery mode then. I'll give it a go. Lets hoe it works :)

moony1234

Dec 15, 2010
Hi all,

I think I have this tablet, not 100% sure though... Anyway there is a massively noticeable lag between touching the screen and it actually doing something.

It's not a responsive problem as it does register every touch, just 1-2 seconds after I actually touch it... I've got a task manager and killed all running apps but it is still quite slow...

Can anyone help?

Thanks

ksporry

Nov 26, 2010
It didn't work. My tablet doesn't react on anything on the eternal TF card. Also tried the internal TF card which didn't let it start up at all.

austin84

Feb 10, 2011
ill post some pics later of mine

$IMG_0401.JPG$IMG_0402.JPG$IMG_0397.JPG$IMG_0399.JPG

its all aluminum/glass , running 2.2 and has the look of a certain famous tablet:cool:

austin84

Feb 10, 2011
It didn't work. My tablet doesn't react on anything on the eternal TF card. Also tried the internal TF card which didn't let it start up at all.

hmmmmm... so did you plug it into the mains after u plugged ur tf card in?

ksporry

Nov 26, 2010
I copied it onto the TF card via the unit itself. Then turned it off, and then plugged it in again. Mains Power was always connected. I had to push the power button to turn it on, which did not result in it running from the external tf card.

Last edited:

tigersir59

May 13, 2011
Hi I am new here, i just bought a HT-PAD1051 tablet android 2.2 processor IMX515 A8 9.7" 8GB couple days ago. Just wonder anyone has experience that the youtube was not able to play.
Try to download from android market but there isn't any youtube found in android market, wonder why?
if anyoune has the ideas or solution to this please advise me and i will be very please.

thank you in advance