a tablet for my aunt

pettyfan45

Jan 7, 2012
my aunt is looking in to getting an android tablet but she can only has about $100 to spend on it. she dose not need anything super powerful just something that she can check her email, Facebook, and search the web on (a camara would be nice but not required)

thank you for any help,
pettyfan45

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
At that price point, she'll be getting a color ereader with web/email capabilities. It will not function like a full multimedia tablet. It may be able to be improved with some modification. Look for any of the Pandigital, Cruz, Archos or Coby models. Stay away from Craig or Sylvania.

Sent from my DROIDX running MIUI

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
totally disagree with not to get a sylvania, mine has proven to me that is totally worth the $99 I paid 8 months ago, I can have a working flash player on it, android market, multimedia, office apps, and even make calls from it, the only thing missing its a camara, however some new sylvania comes with it, and we don't have the wm processors that you mention as well, its an arm6 one, with comments like this one coming from a person who does not own one its a big mistake to say it for another one who is trying to get a new one, of course its not an iPad as well, but its useable 100%, and its a tablet, not just an ereader

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
After CES, we should see price drops on the older tech.

Sent from my DROIDX running MIUI

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
my aunt is looking in to getting an android tablet but she can only has about $100 to spend on it. she dose not need anything super powerful just something that she can check her email, Facebook, and search the web on (a camara would be nice but not required)

thank you for any help,
pettyfan45
Hi petty, welcome to the forum. i think the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin with android 4.0 ICS for $109 with shipping in our site will be the best choice (it's in stock in our site).
and if you aunt want a camra, then you can also have a look at the Ainol Novo 7 Basic with dual camera.
hope that's what you want!:)