Want to Get Picture of My Camera to Iview 756

jbander

Nov 2, 2012
I Got a Iview tablet for my wife and she wants to be able to download pictures of her Canon A540 to her tablet then send them online in facebook. It's the latest Android system Ice cream cone I think it's called. She needs a app I would guess . Can anyone tell me how to do this.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I Got a Iview tablet for my wife and she wants to be able to download pictures of her Canon A540 to her tablet then send them online in facebook. It's the latest Android system Ice cream cone I think it's called. She needs a app I would guess . Can anyone tell me how to do this.

Do you have a USB port to connect the camera to the tablet? If not you may need to get the pics onto a PC and transfer them, or use something like DropBox.

jbander

Nov 2, 2012
I got the camera plugged into the tablet, the plug is a converter that addapts the camera wire to plug into the tablet. The plug is a very small USB port in the ntablet. and I thought a program would pop up but nothing happens. Is there a program or app that I need.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
"Normally" the tablet would be able to recognize the camera as mass storage of it see it. Some cameras and some tablets make it less than obvious or don't work at all. The only thing I can suggest is going to settings - storage and see if you can mount it.