A500 - dead_problem during flash

Steeveee

Jun 1, 2012
Hello,
can you help me, my children update A500 a they didnt charge it before. It shut down during update and now it normaly boot and after that I see a desktop for a second and it shut down. It repeat again and again. I donť know, which version I had and when I get to a recovery mode, it ends with small android with exclamation mark in triangle. Can you help me ? Which update.zip can I use?

Than you

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hello,
can you help me, my children update A500 a they didnt charge it before. It shut down during update and now it normaly boot and after that I see a desktop for a second and it shut down. It repeat again and again. I donť know, which version I had and when I get to a recovery mode, it ends with small android with exclamation mark in triangle. Can you help me ? Which update.zip can I use?

Than you

Yeah it looking for the required files. It sounds like the A500 was rooted. You may have to go to the xda forum and download aROM with a non-Acer version of ICS on to a SD card and side load it.

You could try getting a version of ics from Acer. But if the battery is flat and you've got this problem the battery won't charge. You may have to open it and remove the battery for independent charging.

There are many threads on this forum which you can get more help.

Always make sure you are plugged into power whenever you do updates.