Adownloader

Needtoknow

Oct 3, 2011
How do I change the memory card directory?

Does any one know what the directory for the memory card is? Instead of downoading it to internal memory. I searched around and it turns out that adownloader doesn't allow u to download to memorycard. Plaese tell me that's not true.

Last edited:

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
You should have started with your tablet's model/brand and current OS (stock, CFW, etc).

For MIDx024:
Internal microSD -> /sdcard or /mnt/sdcard
External microSD -> /extsd or /mnt/extsd

There is system property that automatically sets extsd as sdcard if there is a card om the external slot, most CFW use it nowadays...

Needtoknow

Oct 3, 2011
Sorry about that I have a mid7125 Coby kyros 2.3.3 is that how I type that up and thanks for all the help from yesterday

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Oh, so you have a MIDx125... It seems that external microSD is mounted in another folder *inside* /sdcard... Open a file manager and look for a folder called "tflash" or something like this. To make things easier, first copy some files to the microSD using your computer so you recognize them while looking for the folder.

About Adownloader, I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how it works...

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
How do I change the memory card directory?

Although i don't have a MID tablet this is how it is done on both my Acer A500 and elocity A7, openup aDownloader on the task bar you will see six option to select you will choose the one second to last the {Gear wheel} tap on it and you will see the Download directory tap it and it will open and you can edit your external sd card..on my acer device it goes like... /mnt/sdcard/aDownloader/ this is my internal storage, for my external sdcard it is /mnt/external_sd/aDownloader/....
as for speedup it depends on how many ppl is seeding the file..

Last edited:

Needtoknow

Oct 3, 2011
I looked in all of them it may be the tflash folder. Lastnight I was going to connect to my computer but I was too tired. I moved alot of apps to it and I opened the es file explorer. Then I used the sd analyst to see if I could find any folder. That had more in them before I moved them but everything looked about the same. This is very frustrating and embarrassing.

I bought a sandisk microSD card 32GB I installed it and I know it's mounted how do access it?

Tumpy like the name by the way it didn't work wished it did but thanks for trying.

Last edited:

afonsolage

Oct 27, 2011
I looked in all of them it may be the tflash folder. Lastnight I was going to connect to my computer but I was too tired. I moved alot of apps to it and I opened the es file explorer. Then I used the sd analyst to see if I could find any folder. That had more in them before I moved them but everything looked about the same. This is very frustrating and embarrassing.

I bought a sandisk microSD card 32GB I installed it and I know it's mounted how do access it?

I have a Kyros 7022. His NAND is mounted at /sdcard and external sdcard is mounted at /sdcard/tflash.

You brought a sandisk 32GB, but it is class 4, 6 or 10?

Sent from my Kyros MID7022 8K using Android Tablet Forum