after root before any tweaking you should make backup

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
I dont know if you know that or dont but after you root your vtab or device and before making any tweak use this prg to backup the whole system and if any thing go wrong ... you should be able to restore every thing from the recovery it`s free prg and in the market ... I dont know if you know this or not ....

Edit : the prg dont work as I believe it did ... sorry all I removed the link ... I am still searching for a way to backup the vizio rom ....

Last edited:

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
I dont know if you know that or dont but after you root your vtab or device and before making any tweak use this prg to backup the whole system and if any thing go wrong ... you should be able to restore every thing from the recovery it`s free prg and in the market ... I dont know if you know this or not ....

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager

This will only work if you have Clockwork Mod Recovery installed. But CWM is not available at the moment. Please do not use that tool. The Vizio filesystem appears to be different from other android devices.

vinogans

Nov 15, 2011
This will only work if you have Clockwork Mod Recovery installed. But CWM is not available at the moment. Please do not use that tool. The Vizio filesystem appears to be different from other android devices.
thanks rprr I was trying to read and see alot of videos about rom manager .. and I saw clockwork mod recovery also .. I thought it could work with out the need of any thing else ... I was wrong ... any way thanks rprr ... and I am sorry for any misleading this is my 1st android device and I am still learning ... thanks again