ALLWINNER A33 4.4.2 KitKat.ROOTED

R Yates

Nov 5, 2014
Well after reading all i could,( not too good with Android yet ) I did get both the Allwinner A33 4.4.2 KitKat tablets rooted. It was by chance , I had to use IROOT , v-1.7.9.2, first, I guess it installed drivers but wouldnt root, Then ran Kingo Root, V 1.2.6. It put on Supersu on mine and finished it, I had to download Supersu on my wifes. All is well. Hope this helps all the Allwinner People. Good Luck...

jwilkers

Dec 18, 2014
Well after reading all i could,( not too good with Android yet ) I did get both the Allwinner A33 4.4.2 KitKat tablets rooted. It was by chance , I had to use IROOT , v-1.7.9.2, first, I guess it installed drivers but wouldnt root, Then ran Kingo Root, V 1.2.6. It put on Supersu on mine and finished it, I had to download Supersu on my wifes. All is well. Hope this helps all the Allwinner People. Good Luck...

My a31 based kitkat tablet needed iroot too. Had to get rid of all the Chinese stuff and replace their root manager with SuperSU, but not a biggie.

Jnews777

Nov 11, 2015

How did you find drivers that worked for your PC? I still can't find any that work for the all winner tab.