Amazon Free App of the Day

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
y9azuqa3.jpg
Tried it too!

As far as I'm concerned the sounds are somewhat soothing but a little bit low. Can't make it more loudlier on my tablet's speaker.

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Hey they're binaural, what do you expect?:D Is that even a real word? Spel chek doesn't think so.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
sounds are somewhat soothing but a little bit low. Can't make it more loudlier on my tablet's speaker.

That may be intentional, loud sounds aren't usually soothing. Has anyone else downloaded the app and thinks the volume is too low?

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I don't think I am allowed to use it in a sentence.

We just had 5 bears in the yard. Only one was legal drinking age. :) I got a couple pictures of them but Tiki chased them away before I could get more. Now she is too hyped up to take for her walk.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Virtual beer coming your way! Make sure JP has your correct virtual address. :rolleyes:

Not so fast. This is one you might personally want to review for an extended period while on you're vacation ;)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
No way. I live in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. all the peaceful sounds I need are right out the deck doors. Besides Shortyred was first. :)

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Now I got it.

That's why they did it that way. When I used it on my BT Headset, pick a couple of sounds and some fine tuning, I got the right settings and used it on my grandson to put him to sleep, I made him fast asleep better than the usual way.

Pardon me on my previous post. Its better to use this app with either a headset or a BT Headphone.

The only thing I can't find is how to terminate the app even I exited the program's still running in background.

Last edited:

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
We just had 5 bears in the yard. Only one was legal drinking age. :) .

I'm old enough to drink beers too! (I'm 49y.o.)

But an occasional drinker, I only drink on some occasions. ;)

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Next Word is the 5/29 app.

Word Panels are not pre-determined, every level re-start will give you fresh and unique puzzle set. Puzzle configuration is dynamically extracted - to guarantee non-repetitious challenge. Complete the Word Tree with the best Word Association to Level Up. Animated tutorial / Relaxing Music / Visual treat to excite your senses. Difficulty modes includes Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, and Brain Pounder.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I am not a word gamer anyway, but apparently you can come across words like "slut" and "whore". Not my idea of fun but people seem to like it.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yesterday's app was much better. Does the word "fail" come up frequently?