Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
JB has a new toy? What kind of new toy,JB....hope you can tell us here on the forum! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
@elsuirad. I don't know anything about kids,I don't know how to make them fall asleep ,I never had to do it but a friend of mine just got a baby so I was thinking to learn the traditional way to make babies fall asleep in your country so then I can show off if it's any different from her traditional way, she is from the Czechoslovakian Republic.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Anyone actually play the zomie game? Doesn't look to fun, speaking of zombies will be so glad when walking dead comes back on. Wonder what happened to the gov? Can't believe the killed off Andrea the blond. Anyone watch?

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
I got the entire 2 seasons (1 & 2), partial of 3rd season. Still looking for the last part of it.

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
@elsuirad. I don't know anything about kids,I don't know how to make them fall asleep ,I never had to do it but a friend of mine just got a baby so I was thinking to learn the traditional way to make babies fall asleep in your country so then I can show off if it's any different from her traditional way, she is from the Czechoslovakian Republic.

The usual way (or traditional way if you call that) is gently tapping a baby's hips while humming any lullaby song until he/she fall to sleep. You can do it either carrying or lying onto his side on bed.

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011

Sony Experia Tablet Z! It is really sumthin. :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Genius Scan is the 5/31 app.

Genius Scan turns your Android device into a pocket scanner. It enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.

In addition to email, Genius Scan provides easy upload to Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone.

The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
It can Scan in Color or Black & White. Can set in any resolutions or image quality as you like.

Good replacement on my previous doc scanner.

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
The first FAOTD on my Z Tablet! :) Does not work on the Kindle Fire HD as it requires a rear facing camera. If you are smarter than a 6th grader, you should have no trouble figuring that out on your own.:rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Does not work on the Kindle Fire HD as it requires a rear facing camera.

Good thing I checked your review before downloading it. Since my NC has NO camera, I'm guessing it won't work on there either.;)