Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Mr.AahH!!! is the 6/9 app.

Who is Mr.AahH!!!? Where is he going? Who is he running from? Where is he getting this endless supply of rope? None of these questions have answers, and it doesn't matter because the simple gameplay slowly begins to ramp up with different sized platforms, wind, and even modifications to the gravity that keep you playing even longer. Just when you start landing in the center of every platform for extra points, the game throws you a curve ball and you will need to adjust to still landing on the platforms with a strong headwind and maybe even low gravity.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Don't forget the lite version. It's similar to Base Jumper.
Turn your accelerometer ON to have more fun playing the game.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
It had really good reviews,I personally found it kind of boring,too repetitive, notice special really except the fact that it's free

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Diet and Food Tracker by SparkPeople is the 6/10 app.

Whether you want to lose weight, eat better, or exercise smarter--or all of the above--Diet and Food Tracker by SparkPeople is an intuitive, versatile tool for tracking your daily habits and aspiring to a healthier lifestyle. - Lose weight and get in shape with this app from SparkPeople - Track the foods you eat and the calories you take in - Follow meal plan suggestions for healthy and tasty diet options - Record daily exercise and calculate burned calories - Keep track of your daily water intake

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Everybody should go on Amazon and read this last app's reviews!
Lots of angry reviewers! My favourite review was: -one star is one too many!-

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It seems most people preferred using the website on their browser to using the app. and felt the app required excessive permissions and personal information.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
It seems most people preferred using the website on their browser to using the app. and felt the app required excessive permissions and personal information.

A guy was really upset because they were asking day and month of birth ,not just year....I rather give the day or the month than the year! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
$Screenshot_2013-06-11-03-52-52.png

Today's app ,good for kids.I tried it with my dog but he kept barking at the monsters,I guess he didn't like it because he was afraid ! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It's been a week and a half now and no word from JB. Either he's got a lot of faith in our Alternate ATF App Tester or he's on a ship with no WiFi / very expensive WiFi.:confused:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I guess he has better things to do right now than go online! He is probably using his tablet only to take pictures! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Heads or Tails Ad-Free is the 6/12 app.

The world's most stylish coin toss application. Heads or tails? Make decisions by tossing a virtual coin. Shake your phone, or touch the screen.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Just kidding.....there is nothing better than to be on the forum,I mean this forum with p jeys and spiders and storms and shores and uplaids and frederucos and igges and toms and satellites ! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
$ForumRunner_20130612_030106.png

Today's app seems a little boring to me...it might be more fun for kids perhaps....be careful not to drop the phone while trying to flip the coin, then from free it would turn to be an expensive app! :)