Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Most of the reviewers for this app are warning everybody about too many permissions , so I got worried and I didn't install it, therefore I cannot review it, sorry Spider....no beeer for me today!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
too many permissions , so I got worried and I didn't install it

You did the right thing Gloria. The apps from Amazon or the Play Store should be safe, but any time the permissions seem excessive you shouldn't take a chance.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Pudding Monsters HD is the 6/6 app.

The Pudding Monsters are on a mission to save their friends from the cold-hearted fridge owner! Growing into an ULTIMATE MEGA MONSTER sounds like the most reliable plan. Off the table, out of the house, and into the city – swipe to stick the Pudding Monsters together and save their friends! Take advantage of different monster species and their powers (like Slime Monster, who leaves a trail of green goo), boost your growth using the cloning machines, wear pretty little cars on your head and much more!

PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. On Kindle Fire, you can configure parental controls from the device Settings menu, and then selecting Parental Controls. On Android devices, you can configure in-app purchasing parental controls from the settings menu within the Amazon Appstore.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This is a fun game,I like it, my dogs like it and I think kids would enjoy it too..great free game today!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
From the makers of Cut The Rope.

My youngest kid liked it, so he deleted his other games that already finished playing and replaced it with this.

Thanks Spider!

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Battery Pro is the 6/7 app.

Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device. With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I already have Battery Hd, very good app but this one is free so if you still don't have a battery app, why not give it a try..... almost everybody is happy with it! :) One complaint comes as usual from a Kindle Fire owners.I don't think it's possible that every single app we post here, cannot be installed on somebody's Kindle ! Could it be that somebody who works for Google is writing those reviews?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Paper Monsters is the 6/8 app.

Dive into the world of Paper Monsters and watch a living world made out of paper, cardboard, and a few cotton balls unfold right before your eyes.
Paper Monsters takes all of the classic 2d platforming elements, combines them with cutting edge graphics and then packs it onto your mobile device!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I installed it and played a little, it's similar to many others but it can still be fun...free fun! If not for you, for your kids or dogs if they went to school like mine! :) Too bad for the three Kindle Fire owners who got problem with this one as well!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Maybe Amazon wants kindle owners to actually buy stuff and the FAOTD is just to lure those outside of their ecosystem in ;)

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using Tapatalk HD

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
This Paper Monster reminds me of the Good 'ol Super Mario Brothers, my favorite console game on NES... I don't know if someone re-create a game like that on Android Tabs too.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
J515OP said:
Maybe Amazon wants kindle owners to actually buy stuff and the FAOTD is just to lure those outside of their ecosystem in ;)

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet using Tapatalk HD

Good thinking,JP! :) It could be that or it could be my theory!