Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Helidroid 3D : Episode 2 is the 8/10 app.

Enjoyed Helidroid 3D? Here’s Episode 2! Control a little RC helicopter in a house with 18 new missions! The missions start out easy, but step by step they become more and more complicated. Pilot a new RC helicopter, maneuver with more ease and explore the enhanced surroundings.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you liked the first one you will like Episode 2. If you didn't, you won't. Simple. Always free at Google Play.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
If you liked the first one you will like Episode 2. If you didn't, you won't. Simple. Always free at Google Play.

Wait, you mean Amazon is generously not charging us for something that is free to begin with? You know, this weekend I get the rare chance to paint the fences outside Amazons headquarters, and since we are such good friends I MIGHT let you join in the fun for just a small fee.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The Howler is the 8/11 app.

Vilnius, 1905. Free city, roamed by dirigibles, air balloons and steam carriages. Alchemists and mechanics build and operate incredible machines and automatons. Some feel challenged by the innovations of the city. Complete 16 missions in this mix of action, adventure, quest and puzzle solving.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Wait, you mean Amazon is generously not charging us for something that is free to begin with? You know, this weekend I get the rare chance to paint the fences outside Amazons headquarters, and since we are such good friends I MIGHT let you join in the fun for just a small fee.

A regular Tom Sawyer!:cool:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
The Howler is the 8/11 app.

Vilnius, 1905. Free city, roamed by dirigibles, air balloons and steam carriages. Alchemists and mechanics build and operate incredible machines and automatons. Some feel challenged by the innovations of the city. Complete 16 missions in this mix of action, adventure, quest and puzzle solving.

I think there is enough noise in this world already, but it got good reviews.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Galazer Deluxe is the 8/12 app.

More enemies, more shots, more action, more fun, more Galazer in this Deluxe Edition of the arcade classic par excellence! Feel the frenzied action, control your senses and put your reflexes to the test in this combat game that won’t give you a chance to catch your breath. If you blink, you’re dead!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
2 1/2 stars on Amazon, 4 1/2 stars on Google Play. 12 one star ratings on Amazon, 0 one star ratings on GP. Go figure. If you don't have enough Space Invader type retro games yet, this one does not require any permissions.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
PicShop - Photo Editor is the 8/13 app.

Beautiful design combined with tons of editing options and dozens of filters. With support for HD images up to 8 MP, PicShop is great for serious photographers as well as casual. Post your perfected photos to Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail with a single click. Not compatible with the LG Optimus.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This does a really good job of photo editing, not such a good job of saving. Once edited, it looks like the only way to save is to send it to FB. I didn't see how to email the pic and it does not save to your device. I am hoping someone else will give it a try and report back.