Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Core Dive is the 8/14 app.

In this physics puzzle game you guide the ball through labyrinthine temples situated in a variety of landscapes. From islands floating in the sky to claustrophobic caverns in the core of the planet, play through 100 levels and dive deep into the center of the globe to discover the secrets of Core Dive!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
My thread makes me a tester? No beer/wine for you if I have to do your job :D What if I don't like Facebook? I guess I can always take a screenshot of the edited photo as a way to save it ;)

If you take a screen shot, you end up with this....

$ForumRunner_20130814_084133.png

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Core Dive is the 8/14 app.

In this physics puzzle game you guide the ball through labyrinthine temples situated in a variety of landscapes. From islands floating in the sky to claustrophobic caverns in the core of the planet, play through 100 levels and dive deep into the center of the globe to discover the secrets of Core Dive!

I have played enough of these types of games to know it is yet another type I do not do well at, but it looks like a good'un.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Picranium Picross is the 8/15 app

A cross between Sudoku and Minesweeper. Solve number clues to fill a grid and reveal a hidden picture. Bound to challenge even hardened puzzle and logic game fans. More of a novice? User friendly interface and an interactive tutorial will have you zooming, scrolling and filling tiles like a pro in no time.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Turbo Movie Storybook is the 8/16 app.

Ride along for the greatest under-snail story of all time. Turbo has big dreams of becoming a race car driver like his hero, Guy Gagné, but his brother Chet doesn’t understand his need for speed. Join Turbo, Whiplash, Smoove Move and a colorful cast of characters to find out if Turbo can cross the finish line!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I told my friend with kid about this app...the kid gave two thumbs up and the mom three because she can use it on auto play! Great app for kids.....and parents!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Checkers is the 8/17 app.

This beloved pastime brought to Android. Smooth animations and tastefully designed graphics make for an effortless gaming experience. Useful functions like Undo and Hints add to the rich interactivity. Play in two-player mode against a friend or try your hand in one-player games against a computer opponent.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Checkers is the 8/17 app.

This beloved pastime brought to Android. Smooth animations and tastefully designed graphics make for an effortless gaming experience. Useful functions like Undo and Hints add to the rich interactivity. Play in two-player mode against a friend or try your hand in one-player games against a computer opponent.

It's checkers. 75 five star reviews and 10 one star reviews. Some of the 1 star reviews said that the CPU cheats. Life is tough all over.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
ISS Detector Pro is the 8/18 app.

Did you know the International Space Station is visible with the naked eye? For all astronomy enthusiasts, the ISS Detector tells you when and where to look to catch a timely glimpse of the ISS or Iridium flares. Watch for the alarm a few minutes before a pass and never miss a sighting again.