Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
SketchBook Mobile is the 10/25 app.

Artists, doodlers, and sketchers, it’s creativity time! With this full-featured drawing app, you can follow your artistic bliss with millions of colors and your screen as your canvas. Choose from over 65 brushes, pencils, pens, and more. Up to six layers are available. Android 2.2 and above. Express yourself!

Natey2

May 25, 2012
SketchBook Mobile is the 10/25 app.

Artists, doodlers, and sketchers, it’s creativity time! With this full-featured drawing app, you can follow your artistic bliss with millions of colors and your screen as your canvas. Choose from over 65 brushes, pencils, pens, and more. Up to six layers are available. Android 2.2 and above. Express yourself!

Thanks for being vigilant on this, Spider!
I got that app when it was free on 11/18/2011, and still use it today.
Good app!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Very good ratings on this one. Natey, can you just update yours to this current version? Doesn't seem to work on the Kindle Fire HD.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Very good ratings on this one. Natey, can you just update yours to this current version? Doesn't seem to work on the Kindle Fire HD.
I just installed v2.0.4 on my Galaxy S4 phone; no prior version on the phone. Let me see what version I currently have on my Nexus 7, back that up via Titanium Backup, and attempt an update...

Update:
I updated from v2.0.2 to v2.0.4 on my 2012 Nexus 7, and it works fine.
I hear the "Mobile" version is for phones, and the "Pro" version is for Tablets, but this "Mobile" version works fine on my Nexus 7 tablet.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Natey2,

Glad you were able to update the version on your tablet. Free is much better when it's actually something you want and not something you only want because it's free.:cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Creative Metronome is the 10/26 app.

A must-have tool for every serious musician. This 600 bpm stereo metronome with advanced rhythmic capabilities is designed to be simple yet powerful. Learn how to practice, master the rhythm of short complex sections, use it as a simple accompaniment or even make it a compositional aid tool.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
"Serious" being the operative word. This app is free on Google Play and this FAOTD is apparently the free version of the paid app.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
This app is free on Google Play and this FAOTD is apparently the free version of the paid app.
The Google Play version limits the number of repeats for a bar formed with complex rhythms. The full version on Amazon (not available on Google? ) has unlimited repeats.
Or so, says the description.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Yes, downloaded but not installed. Never know when that Metronome app might be useful. I have many of those uninstalled FAOTD apps. They might all get together and bite me someday.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
V for Vampire is the 10/27 app.

Together with his best and worst friends, the little Vampire celebrates his birthday party. Join him in 4 creepy mind-dazzling enchanted worlds, where many physics puzzles are waiting for you. Nerdy skeletons, witty witches and angry bats will try anything to get in your way!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
My daughter would never let her play it either. Halloween Mahjong should have been here by now, hey? What are you doing during your bye week?

How come there is a 10 character minimum for posting?