Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
AppMonster Pro Backup Restore is the 11/8 app.

Easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Let the AppMonster support you after resetting your phone or switching to a new one. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. ROOT access not required. Simple, fast and easy-to-use.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You can back up your app, but not the user data. Maybe someone that is more techy than me can explain what good that does. It's already backed up on your device. If you get a new device or have to do a complete restore of your current one, you can redownload from Amazon.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It gives you a nice listing of all your apps and the storage they use, as well as whether or not they can be moved to an SD card. Could save a lot of WiFi/3G time restoring and allow you to restore an old version if a new one wasn't as good. Maybe your app source doesn't list all the apps you own, and/or you can't remember all of them or where you got them. "If Mods don't mind I am putting this in the sig, because I am old and forgetful.":rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Get Ready To Escape is the 11/9 app.

Get ready to make your escape plan and go! Find and combine items, solve mini-puzzles and think outside of the box to advance to the next room. Challenge yourself with unique brain teasers as you find your way through 30 exclusive doors.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Word4Pics: 4 Pics 1 Word HD Pro is the 11/10 app.

In this popular and addictive game, you have 4 pictures and 1 word to guess that ties them all together. With over 10,000 pictures, easy-to-use interface and no internet connection required to play, this game is great for the whole family.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4 IN A 3D ROW is the 11/11 app.

In this brand-new game style, you have to think in 3D! Turn the cube, place your gems and go for 4 gems in a row. But be careful your opponent has the same goal. Unlock several levels of difficulty, achievements and turntime modes. Level up your character to earn more points.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This one is very cool. A 3D Connect 4 game. Easy to learn. Rotate the cube however you want. Sign in as Guest if you do not want a worldwide ranking.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Glad to see you back JB. I was beginning to think you abandoned me like Gloria did.:rolleyes:

biking4jesus

Aug 27, 2011
This isn't a 'brand new game style'. The FAOTD in Sept. 2013 was Fantastic 4 In A Row 2, which appears to be the same kind of game. I haven't actually played either of them, but from the descriptions they are the same. The newer one does seem to have better graphics and online play, so I think I'll try it out.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
4 in a Row two is basically the same as Connect 4 only glitzier. They are both 2D squares. This one is a 3D cube with different planes. They bare little resemblance to each other except for the main object of the game.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cryptic Cosmos is the 11/12 app.

The hunt begins on Sygilus 5 where Magnus, a skilled bounty hunter in search of a target, finds himself chasing a signal in the outer depths of the galaxy. Adventure through rich and detailed environments, solving challenging puzzles and using 50+ items to help unlock the great mysteries of the cosmos!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Really nice graphics in the preview, does not continue in the game. If you like games where you find clues to help you move from room to room, you will probably enjoy this game.