Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Rayman Fiesta Run is the 12/27 app.

If you enjoyed Rayman Jungle Run, you will love Rayman Fiesta Run and its new wacky Fiesta world! Lunge for cocktail umbrellas, leap on limes and punch those piñatas…the sky’s the limit!

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Rayman's back! But wait. What byte through yonder Android breaks? It is the download of additional data. 166,467 KB worth! :eek:

It is still downloading, so I will let you know if any of that goes to the SD card.

It ended up being 294 MB (24.44 App on the device and 270 Data on the device). Can someone explain that? The game is a hoot, though, so I will probably play it for awhile and uninstall it. I have about 5 GB available on the device, so no rush.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD is the 12/28 app.

With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel! There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, Disco Era, Wild West, Asian Dynasty, Industrial Revolution and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy!

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Had me going there until I got to the "disco era" part.
Lived through that, and definitely don't want to see it again.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden is the 12/29 app.

Plunge into an endlessly enthralling sea adventure! Ready to strap on your oxygen mask? Famed underwater explorer Robert Marceau has disappeared under mysterious circumstances, and now his fiancée must descend to the gloomy depths of the ocean to find him. Venture into unknown and unsettling waters to investigate the sunken city of Eden, now controlled by demons, find hidden objects and confront eerie sea monsters in this heart-pounding quest to save a missing diver!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This has some really good reviews, but 312 MBss for a full install? Yikes! And it all goes on the device. Also, it has In-App Purchasing.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Star Traders RPG Elite is the 12/30 app.

Ever wanted to captain your own spaceship? With Star Traders RPG Elite--an engaging and entertaining role playing game for your Android device--the ship is all yours. Once your captain information is set up, you're immediately thrown into the captain's seat. The fate of the ship and crew is completely on your shoulders. Packed full of features, Star Traders RPG provides more than 80 unique starcraft, 40-plus planets to explore, and a plethora of enemies to battle, pillage, and enslave.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you like RPGs and space strategy games, you have come to the right place.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Pho.to Lab PRO is the 12/31 app.

Pho.to Lab PRO is an easy, quick and powerful photo editor. You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert to make beautiful or funny photos, after you choose an image you only have to pick a filter, frame or montage to use. Pho.to Lab PRO will do all the hard work.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Check some of the comments before downloading. Apparently the photos are stored on their server. Amazon also has a $110 in free apps promotion.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Never had issues with it, and its one of the few that I migrated to my phone.
4fbe3dce-0aae-419f-9a22-48d7619385cb.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Riptide GP2 is the 1/1 app.

Featuring rocket-powered hydro jets racing around futuristic tracks across a dynamic and interactive water surface, Riptide GP2 delivers a fast, fun, and visually stunning racing experience.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you like rocket-powered hydro jet racing, this one gets excellent reviews.