Android Market question

Kenith

Nov 9, 2011
I just got the Sylvania SYTABBEX7 tablet and was trying to download apps from Android Market. When I tried I got an error message that my account was not associated with an android phone. How do I get this association? I must be missing something.

Thanks,

Ken

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I just got the Sylvania SYTABBEX7 tablet and was trying to download apps from Android Market. When I tried I got an error message that my account was not associated with an android phone. How do I get this association? I must be missing something.

Thanks,

Ken
Welcome!

No not missing anything, Android Market is not "officially" supported on this or most tablets. Many alternate market applications are available such as SlideMe, Amazon App Store, or GetJar. Attempting to use Android Market on these tablets has been expressed as frustrating and fraught with issues. Seek an alternative method to obtain applications.

View attachment 4648

Last edited:

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
Google do have standards, what i've notice is most of those tablets that look like an ipad with the round single button on them regardless of the brand name is not market friendly, the only cheap price tablet that i see get lots of love from dev's is the coby brand...