android mini tablet

melclb82

Mar 29, 2012
I have an android mini tablet and when you turn it on the little alien dude sits in a spaceship and it freezes up i have tried to push the reset button but it just goes back to the same thing can anyone help please

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Find out what tablet you have. They're all different but many use same cpu's. If you have wm8650 based. Try downloading uberoid rom. If not wm8650 there may be another rom or upgrade you can find for it. Many are listed on this forum once you know what type of tab ypu have.

danileo

Mar 1, 2012
Maybe check for similar issues. Maybe contact the seller. What kind of tablet is that anyway?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Most mid or epad models are wm8650 based but check first I don't want to be held responsible for ruining your tablet but I don't think it would do that anyway, it would just stay as it is now I think.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Hi, I have been on a website that i have used many times and most likely has most of the firmware you'll find on here. If you don't have any luck let me know and i will try to locate the site and post a link.. This site has about 40 firmwares and i have tried most of them. With the small tabets as yours, there are a couple that are marked for most standard tablets 7" that seem to work pretty good..

Tracyjed

Apr 4, 2012
I recently purchased an andriod mini 8650 tablet, and cannot get it to connect to the google play app store, is this model not compatible? Or do I need to do something different?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Tracyjed, check forum under 'more android tablets/ wondermedia based. You should find fixes for this on threads on that secrion.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet